Associate Members are indispensable in helping the Collection maintain and develop its educational programs and its position as an important cultural resource at the University and in the community. Your support as an Associate Member helps to make possible the acquisitions, restorations, exhibits, concerts, and other special events that make the Collection one of the world’s leading centers for the study and appreciation of historical musical instruments.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual Collection newsletter and concert series schedule.
- Invitations for Associates to preview openings, concerts, lectures, and special events.
- Discount on individual concert tickets (regular price $30, Associate’s price $25) and on series tickets (regular price $125, Associate’s price $100). Note: membership at the family level or above entitles holder to purchase up to two tickets for each concert at the discounted Associate’s price.
- Twenty percent discount on museum publications, recordings, postcards, and more
- Part or all of your contribution may be tax deductible.
Apply online, by mail, or with a credit card over the phone. To apply by mail, complete the membership form and mail it, with check enclosed, to our office.
The Yale Collection of Musical Instruments staff wishes to thank current Associate Members for their support of the museum and its mission during the past academic year.